Why commence professional testimonial video marketing in 2013?
1. Your clients love video!
2. 1 Minute Media Premium Video Production is affordable
3. 1 Minute Media Premium Video Production is easy
4. 1 Minute Media Premium Video Production has proven “ Return on Investment” track record
5. YouTube and other hosts make it instantly watchable particularly due to download speeds having increased dramatically just in the last 3 years!
6. If you don’t utilise video in 2013 you risk allowing your website and other media to look left behind.
7. Testimonials create instant trust
8. Text Bores. Video Sells.
The fact is, that your clients now expect video on your website and in your communications. With this in mind, 1 Minute Media specialises in making dynamic testimonial and other Corporate video, with your message succinctly conveyed, to ensure your customers take the actions you intend eg contact you for advice or purchase your products.
Call 1 Minute Media on 1300 905 205 to get started
Case Study – Testimonial Profile Video for Bondi Real Estate Agency
The above video is an extremely successful compilation of Testimonials and a Profile Video for Bondi Real Estate Agency, Laing & Simmons Bondi Beach. Principal, Albert Sassoon, sends this out to all his clients ahead of his appointments as this social proof secures listings for his business.
This video easily achieves the following objectives for our clients:
1. Objective 1 – Build Trust
The video builds trust through the use of testimonials. As a real estate agent, trust is the key ingredient for future business and the stream of very satisfied customers more than achieves this goal
2. Objective 2 – Stand out from the Crowd
The use of the trendy typography to reiterate our clients main points has very successfully allowed our client to be remembered – and he has received great feedback about this video
3. Objective 3 – Add depth to the business website
This video definitely achieves this objective. Visitors to your website now expect a brief introduction via video. 1 Minute Media specialises in designing video that moves your clients closer to doing business with you.
4. Objective 4
– Meaningful, effective, professional Video Blogs for e-newsletters
This video is actually compiled from 4 Testimonial Videos. The series in total is 5 videos and therefore our client has an exceptional piece of video content for his bi-monthly e-newsletters for a year!
Should you use professionals or should you make your own?
When considering whether to go it alone or to call in the professional ask yourself:
1. Could I get by with creating my own videos?
2. Would my video do justice to my brand?
3. On the other hand would premium video production open the doors, elevate my status as “Expert” and allow me to complete more sales including sales at more premium prices?
The simplest answer is to go with the professionals. An Eastern Suburbs Real Estate Agency I spoke with just over a year ago decided to go it alone and purchased a video camera.
Soon after, they recognised their mistake. Corporate video production requires a lot more skill than “point and shoot”. As well as years of training to maximise camera use, they would have also needed to acquire lighting, sound equipment, tripods, lens filters, professional editing suites and specialised editing training.
For the same price as the purchase of the camera alone, they would have been able to have a premium video production package complete with around 10 – 15 videos all professionally produced and increasing their “Know, Like and Trust” factors with their audience every day.
1Minute Media Premium Quality Video includes Cinematic techniques in:
• Post Production Editing
Isn’t professional video production extremely expensive?
This is one of the best things about accessing the extraordinary benefits of video marketing in 2013. Affordability.
Rewind ten years to 2003. Video production on the whole was still on film. And believe it or not, if you could afford that film and its accompanying editing, you had nowhere to put it!
That’s right, YouTube was not even invented 10 years ago! You would have had to distribute your video via DVD or worse, pay for TV ads!
Fast forward to 2013 and not only is YouTube the second largest search engine on the net (only after Google) but the download speeds for viewers to watch your video instantly are phenomenal.
Your prospects love watching video. 2013 is the time to get started with video marketing!